Paris & Château de Chantilly Discovery: Suites
Time & Location
About the Event
The Paris and Château de Chantilly Discovery Tour is a pinnacle life adventure for those who crave the finest experiences in art, design, history, culture, and gastronomy. This once-in-a-lifetime odyssey is designed to celebrate the art of living and our cultural capacities to create beauty at every turn.
An elegant 10-day exploration invites you into classic Michelin-starred restaurants in Paris and Chantilly, along with a rare private dining experience in the “kitchen” of the Chateau. You will be guided effortlessly through vast exhibition halls, opulent royal apartments and rarely visited archives alike. You will also be presented with an opportunity to ride horses in the parc and gardens of the Domaine de Chantilly. Lastly, follow a lakeside “pique-nique” with a special visit to an organic permaculture garden alongside a Michelin-starred chef before a private cooking demonstration in his remarkable kitchen, and more… If this sounds like a dream, or a movie, it is.. with you in the starring role.
Our small group expedition thoughtfully blends classic and modern aesthetic sensibilities in a concentrated overview of the French L’Art de Vivre, - the art of French living. Through a curated lens, our small group expedition thoughtfully blends classic and modern aesthetic sensibilities in a luxurious overview of the French L’Art de Vivre, - the art of French living. At the end of each inspiring day, you will rest and restore in elevated comfort at the Le Saint Hotel Saint Germain-des-Pres in Paris and in the chic Hotel Auberge du Jeu de Paume in Chantilly, our exclusive hotel partners.What's Included? EVERYTHING.
We have designed our exclusive tours in such a way that you may never have to open your wallet once.*
- Luxury Airport Transfers in Mercedes S Class vehicles
- 7 days / 6 nights Superior-Level accommodations at Hotel Le Saint in Saint Germain des Pres
- 4 days / 3 nights at the 5-star Auberge du Jeu de Paume hotel in Chantilly
- All meals, wine and choice beverages, including:
- full hot/cold breakfast buffet daily
- Michelin-starred dining experiences
- Private Chef dinners prepared for ATP guests in Paris and Chantilly
- Spectacular Dinner and VIP show seating at Lido de Paris or the Moulin Rouge
- Unforgettable farewell to Paris dinner on the River Seine
- Exclusive luncheon in the "kitchen" of Chateau de Chantilly
- Access to exclusive design, fashion and furniture ateliers and galleries with expert guides:
- Introductions to the most experienced art and antiques dealers and their newest acquisitions
- Guided access to the Carre Rive Gauche antiques quarter with VIP gallery visits
- Design acquisitions dating as far back as the 16th century with exclusive archive tours
- Private tour of the Royal Apartments inside the Chateau de Chantilly
- Art and Culture visits:
- Walking tour through the 17th century arcades and the elegant formal gardens of the Palais Royal.
- 7,000 Years of Decorative Arts walking tour
- Exclusive Private tour of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum
- Guided art tour of the Chateau de Chantilly including special "Private Access Moments"
- Group shopping experiences, including
- Fashion houses of Hermes, Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and more
- The incredible antiques markets of the Marche Aux Puces de Saint-Ouen, -the largest antiques market and in the world
- Leisure Activities, including
- Romantic lakeside picnics in Chantilly
- Horseback riding through the royal forests and domaine of the Chateau de Chantilly
*well, unless the shopping bug bites,
or that magnum of Dom Perignon has your name on it!
- Suites Single: Deposit$11,298$11,2980$0
- Suites Double: Deposit$9,998$9,9980$0
- Suites Single: Pay in Full$22,595$22,5950$0
- Suites Double: Pay in Full$19,995$19,9950$0